Thursday, December 8, 2016

Survivor Update: Will's big move


Ok so when we last spoke Jessica was the loser in the always risky rock drawing.  Personally I preferred the old MAKE FIRE CHALLENGE.  David is pissed he burned his idol, and Zeke is all I'M A WINNER!!!  I'm totally final 5 and I'm just as happy that David is going to lose!!  

Challenge.  With families.  It's a giant boohoo fest.  Adam gets to see his brother and ask about his mom.  Ken HAS A BROTHER who is hot hot hot.  Jeff is totally losing his mind spewing psychobabble about families and shit.  The challenge is a rope maze thing where they are tied to the rope and have to untangle it. Wanna know?  BBQ on the beach with your loved ones.  

Adam gets totally stuck under a pole in the sand and I actually had a bit of an anxiety attack thinking of it.  Jay wins the challenge and gets to pick another person...picks his only friend Will. Then Sunday and ONE MORE.  Everyone is begging him but he picks Adam because "Adam had the power to take this away from me and didn't".  

Adam and his brother catch up on his mom, who is stage 4 lung cancer and has had to stop chemo apparently.  She "is getting strength from you".  I am resisting googling him to see if she has died yet since the show was filmed in the spring.  Ok, I just googled it,  I'll let you decide if you want to know.  

Jay and his sister go and sit with Adam and his brother.  Adam is so appreciative that he gives Jay the "steal a reward" advantage.  

Will says seeing his mom made him want to grow up into a BIG BOY, so now he is busy joining the band and the glee club to build his college resume.  He wants to MAKE A BIG MOVE so everyone will stop seeing him as a kid and paying him no attention.  And if that doesn't happen he is totally going to hold his breath until they do.  Will tells David he wants to be a BMOC and David is like, OK, use me for the vote.  Will gets all mad and is "Duuuude, I don't want to use anyone I want to make the BIG MOVE totally on my own.  I'm here to play and I want to take out Zeke.  That'll show them!

Immunity Challenge:  have they done this one before?  It's like 2 handles that you have to apply equal pressure to in order to hold a steel bar between them.  Looks like something they sold to increase woman's breast size in the 50s.  

Adam wins immunity.

So back at camp, Zeke and his merry followers are like, "hmmmmm why are David and those losers so calm?  Don't they know we have ALL OF THE POWER?  

Will talks to Ken.  Now, I like Ken and I think Ken was just being protective since Will came out of the blue to talk to him and has to date not been an ally.  He tells Ken they don't listen to him, wah wah wah.  I want to make a big move!  Ken asks him a lot of questions and Will gets all Millennial on him that it's like having his fingernails and toenails pulled out to have to work with Ken.  He tells Ken that the Zeke army wants to get rid of him.  

Ken, unwisely, confronts Jay immediately about the plan to get rid of him asking if it's true.  Which basically blows things up.  Will gets pissed off and now wants Ken gone because of his extreme arrogance and ego.  Will's vignettes are getting a little over the top.  Will is totally angry!  NOW I HAVE TO DECIDE!!!!  AND BE IN CONTROL!!!  BIG MAN!!!

Tribal
David tells Jeff that it's basically 4 people and one swing vote, which Sunday lays out to be Will.  Will tells Jeff that his plan was to vote out Zeke but Ken announced it to everyone.  He whines to Jeff about wanting to sit at the adult table at Christmas, and to be treated like an adult, gosh darn it.  

Sunday says that he was swayed to want to vote out Zeke.  Will is like I WAS NOT SWAYED!!!  Adults do not get SWAYED.  I want to make THE BIG MOVE.  THE BIGGEST MOVE EVER.  A HUGE MOVE!  

Zeke tries to work on him by saying "I've always wanted to work with Will, to play the game with him, and in fact I EVEN COVERED WILLS ASS ONCE OR TWICE.  Adam jumps all over that remark pointing out to Will that Zeke just said he has been carrying his baby ass.  Zeke "no, he helped me, I helped him".  

David points out the "resume" builder thing.  That Will wants to make a move for his jury resume.  This vote would give him cred with the jury.  

Brett tells Will that they are just building him up to drop him next vote.  Will doesn't feel like he has an equal say in things with the 5 he is aligned with.  Hannah points out that his original 5 are just fluffing him up tonight.  

Jay says, DUDE, DO WHAT YOU WANT TONIGHT.  FOLLOW YOUR GUT.  Will says Jay is the onliest one who gives him respect.  

Time to vote!  

Adam pulls his idol out of his dirty crotch and hands it to Jeff.  Niiiiice.  He plays it for Hannah.  Hannah gets 4 votes but is safe and Zeke is voted out.  Ding Dong!!!  And in the end, although Adam did vote for Zeke, can this really be considered a big adult move??  I mean, without his vote Zeke was still going home.  And should big votes really be so freaking messy and public?  Time will tell.....

No comments: