Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Survivor: Man Up Woodman!!

Awwww, it looks like someone's testicles have descended!  And I don't just mean Justin Bieber!  The Woodman grows up!

The tribe is sure the merge is right around the corner.  Their plan is for Woody to become a double agent and get info from the other tribe.

Oz arrives at Redemption Island and wakes up Christine.  She's surprised to see him and asks what happened?  He tells her they voted someone out and he whipped out the idol.  Guess who had it?  Cochrain.  Yep.  She seems to buy the story.

Duel time, and everyone comes to watch.  Woody is in his mastermind outfit: just the pink vest, without the pink shirt.  Oz puts on a big act about getting hoodwinked and voted out.  "It's now everyman for himself, I want to get back for revenge..."  Yea, no academy award there.

It's the tie together sticks to make a pole, get 3 keys and unlock 3 locks.  Winner comes back into the game.  Christine builds a sucky pole and Oz kicks her ass. 

Jeff announces the merge.  And Woody goes to work.  He sits with Coach and complains how they treat him.  Coach: "yo, our tribe is tight and I'm pretty sure you guys are trying to play us.  I've been made fun of all my life...wasn't always the dragon slaya, I know what it feels like."   You basically have a choice, we go tribal and have a tie, and draw rocks or you could jump ship. 

Woody tells the rest of the blue tribe what Oz did and what the master plan was.  I'm supposed to be gathering information.  He and Brandon talk and he tells him Kieth is the meanest.  Oh, Woody also gives the idol back to Oz. 

Dawn has another menopause moment and asks Woody what his plan is.  She knows he's been treated badly and is afraid he's gonna jump ship.  She cries.  "I should have stood up for him earlier..."  Leaves the door open of jumping ship as well. 

Challenge: dark blue.  It's a one man/one woman immunity up for grabs.  They have to balance on a little thing and hold a coconut between 2 rods, with ropes.  Hard to explain.  OH, the new tribe is called Te Tuna which is some play on some stupid south pacific legend.  Supposedly. 

Dawn and Oz win immunity.  Oz asks everyone, "we're still solid, right"?  Uhuh.  They decide to play the idol and increase their odds in the random draw.  They decide to give it to Whitney, who I forget is even in this game.

Woody doesn't believe Survivor should be decided by choosing rocks. He talks to Sophie, who is a little worried whether or not he is telling the truth.  He tells Coach, if I do bail, they are gonna tear me apart. 

Dawn asks him again his plan.  "You're starting a war".  She's not flipping, she decides she likes her tribe and wants to stick with them.  Woody "I want to control my own choices". Dawn doesn't want him to do it but she doesn't tell anyone.

Tribal
Coach: a tie vote?  I guess so!
Oz: yep, with our tribe having both idols, the odds are on our side
Edna: can you see a scenario where it makes sense to flip??
Woody: What are the odds of 2 tribes remaining this unified??  I've never seen it Jeff. 
Jim: there is no chance there is a flipper on our side
Albert: we know Oz was acting at the duel, but if they pull out an idol we'll know they were lying.  (lol, I don't think Oz figured that one out)
Oz: I do have the idol, you're right.  Oh, I mean WE have the idol. 
Coach winks at Woody.

Vote.  Oz gives Whitney the idol.  First vote is a tie between Keith and Rick.  They revote for only Rick or Kieth. 

Keith is voted off to redemption island.  Woody tells Oz, "I swapped, I'll explain later".  Jim keeps calling him a coward.  Brandon "don't talk to him that way.  That's exactly why he flipped".  Brandon and Woody walk off holding hands, and Brandon says, "stay close to me little man".

Gettin' good!!!

No comments: