Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Survivor: Revenge of the Nerds

Word up.

That return to camp after the big Woody finds his balls tribal council was a little chilly.  Oz is right on his ass.  "I want to talk to Woody alone".  Woody "I didn't watch 11 seasons of Survivor for my fate to be decided by pulling stones out of a bag".  Amen Woodman. 

Brandon steps into the conversation.  "I just want to check nobody's getting aggressive with him".  Awwwww.  He is kinda sweet for a stupid idiot.  Oz "We're not gangsters...  You stabbed me in the back and prevented me from taking you only so far before stabbing you in the back, damnit!"  "That's how a wiener plays". Oh SNAP, I'm gonna have to use that one at the Sellmans next game night. 

Whitney "You disgust me".  Ah, shut up ya bitch who has been riding coattails the whole damn way.  "I just lost 6 weeks of my life out here".  What a bunch of wieners unable to deal with being in the middle or bottom. 

Fortunately the whole Upola tribe is still embracing him. 

Next morning.  Coach "last night was cause for a little Tai Chi celebration.  I gotta be humble to go the whole way".  Coach asks Woody who is next?  Woody: "Jim is the worst of them".  I whole heartedly agree. 

Oz "I have no strategy....wo is me..."

Challenge:  2 parts: toss coconuts into rings, then the first 4 get to crack coconuts, carry mouthfuls of juice through a maze and spit into a tube.  I hate these whole spit things. 

Part 1: Dawn, Whitney, Jim and Sophie move on.  Oz is totally pissed.  Can't stand not being the king. 

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???  In the middle of watching this on Demand my cable was totally 100%  taken over by the Billy Graham Network.  No FREAKING kidding you.  I couldn't change the channel, couldn't do anything for about 5 minutes.  WTF???

Ok, I got it back.  God, that was totally scary.  Second part of the challenge it comes down to Sophie and Jim, until Sophie pukes and Jim wins immunity.  Then I puked. 

Brandon "It's Ozzy". 

Oz talks to Coach.  "I don't want to go"  "I appreciate this new humility.  But it's too little too late". 

Dawn starts working it.  Gives Coach a pillow and a blanket.  "I might have to flip". 

Jim, Whitney and Oz are doing the group toilet thing sitting in 2 feet of water.  Jim "Woody is a poor excuse for a man...maybe I will give Oz the immunity idol and make the point that only one of us so far has been disloyal..." 

Totally fake shot of Oz standing on the beach looking at a rainbow.  And I believe they have used this clip more than once. 

Tribal
Woody: yes, the reception was chilly at best.  Jim was yelling the loudest.
Jim: I said immature things
Woody: I took it all.  It was personal, to take control of my destiny.  Drawing rocks is not the essence of Survivor.
Jim: We saved him 4 times.  No one else out here needs his battles fought for him.  He isn't loyal. 
Brandon: Enough is enough!  The smaller people don't need to take it anymore.  We're all behind Woody.
Oz: When did I ever make Woody feel small?  Um, are you kidding dude???
Woody: from the first you tried to get people to vote me out due to my size and perceived weakness. 
Jim: I am powerful with immunity.  I might give it to Oz and turn this all into a referendum on loyalty.  (which is kind of ironic since he talked of getting rid of Oz once himself...)
Coach: Or it would turn it into a message that standing up for yourself gets you screwed.
Oz: If I go to redemption I'm gonna be eating and resting and getting ready to come back.

Time to vote.  Jim, you keeping immunity?  Uh, Yea.

Ozzy is voted off.  Interestingly, and I had to go back and rewatch this, even Dawn and Whitney voted for Oz. 

"You fell for my master plan..."

Oz is out at redemption doing the Jacque CuOzzy routine.  He and Keith eat a bit old fish. 

BANG, another challenge.  Stand on a beam and balance a ball on a bow.  OR.... take your chances and eat lots of sugary stuff. 

Coach: " I want to compete...but we're family".  Only Jim, Whitney and Dawn compete.  The 7 get chowing down on sugar and caffeine. 

Jim is out.  Dawn "I'll stay as long as I can so you can eat".  Woohoo, Dawn is awesome!

Dawn falters and Whitney wins immunity. 

Albert starts his little brain spinning.  "I think we were way too inclusive with Dawn.  I want to nip this in the bud now". 

Woody is strutting around camp in the Dragon Slaya's black jacket and the cowboy's hat.  LOL.  Meanwhile Jim tries to sell Sophie on some big plan.  Yea, that's going nowhere.  Albert tells Sophie about his better plan to get rid of Dawn first.  Sophie, who is perhaps the smartest person playing this game, says, "yea, it's Jim dude".

Coach: Is it gonna be charging Rhino Jim or serpent like Dawn??

Tribal-dark blue.
Is it fair to assume it's Jim or Dawn?  Yes.
Albert: Dawn's tough and likable. 
Dawn :This is what we would have done had we won.  But it was hard for me to watch them eat.
Brandon.  Hold on!!  You told us to eat!!  I am not buying this at all.  They are being nice because they have to be. 
Dawn: I genuinely want to get to know you...
Brandon: We're not going to stop until they are all gone. 
Whitney: I feel all vilified.  Boohoooooooo.  They don't accept us as real people, just bullies.  I when the shoe is on the other foot!! 
Brandon: It's hard to see her sit there and cry but we were excluded and mocked until we got power. 

Vote.  3 for Edna, 6 for Jim, who is out.  I can only imagine the trash talking gonna happen at redemption when these 3 tough men have to admit they were killed by a wimpy little man.  Mwahahahahaha. 

No comments: